Blockchain - Transforming Business Models
What is Blockchain?
A blockchain is a decentralized and distributed digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the collusion of the network.
- Bitcoin is "digital gold" and "blockchain technology will change the world," said Hadley Stern of Fidelity Labs.
- Fidelity announced Wednesday that it started allowing clients to view bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on its website, a rare move for an established institution.
- Although bitcoin is in its infancy and still has many skeptics, it is "here to stay," whether governments like it or not, Stern said.
Why Learn Blockchain?
Blockchain can enable people to create, transfer and store value directly without a traditional central authority. It creates a global, peer-to-peer, self-regulating, secure, and reliable economic and transaction infrastructure. It also creates an opportunity for enterprises to directly exchange value — whether monetary or otherwise — directly with each other.
This means that old business models and intermediation by large organizations would disappear and create an opportunity for “instant” business models created to exploit temporary opportunities with new companies. The pervasiveness of technology in society is underpinning a revolution in how goods and services are priced, valued and exchanged. CIOs have to establish a framework highlighting for the board the concepts, risks and opportunities of a new economic model that blockchain technologies will enable
It is important to ensure that every stake holder recognizes the multiple phases of blockchain development. Identify where investments in blockchain R&D can have the most impact, based on current technology maturity, the evolution of commercial ecosystems and society’s proclivity to embrace a programmable economy
Hence, we recommend that everyone should have sound understanding of blockchain technology.
LIVE Webinar on Blockchain Technology
We are presenting a curtain raiser session in the form of live Webinar on blockchain
Objective of this session is going to be an introduction to blockchain, bitcoin and ether network It would help you get the complete understanding of what is blockchain to its applications and use cases.Bitcoin will be more focused use case of the introductory part.
Anyone building a blockchain application, banks, financial institutes, telecom domains, blockchain enthusiast
Duration- 90 mins
Arrangements required at participants’ end:
- Good Internet Connectivity
- Headphones/Speaker & Mic
What will you learn?
- What is blockchain?
- Economics of blockchain
- Understanding roles of institution
- What is smart contracts?
- Technology behind blockchain
- What is bitcoin?
- Technology stack of bitcoin
- What is ethereum?
- How blockchain is going to reflect in our daily life
- Blockchain for supply chain
- What is hash functions, block hashes?
- Components of Bitcoin
- Getting started with bitcoin
For details, call 124 2250313 Or 8087600882