What is Deep learning training about ?
Deep learning is a subset of machine learning .It is a type of machine learning that is inspired by the structure of human brain, which in deep learning terms is called artificial neural network.It requires less human intervention than machine learning.Deep Learning is inspired by neuron.
In deep learning, you don’t have to manual feature of extraction like in machine learning. Deep learning has applications in areas like automatic speech recognition, image recognition, visual art processing, natural language processing, drug discovery and toxilogy,customer relationship management and various others.
What will you learn in deep learning Training?
- Introduction to Data Science, Different Machine Learning Paradigms
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to TensorFlow
- Introduction to Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Recurrent and Recursive Nets
- Unsupervised Learning: Autoencoders, RBM
- Reinforcement Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Natural Language Processing
What will you be able to do after Deep learning training ?
- Use Unsupervised Learning Algorithms
- Use Supervised Learning Algorithms
- Reading Data from External Files (.Txt, .Xls, .Csv)
- Data Exploration with Python
- Data Manipulation with Python (Handling Missing Values,Outliers)
- Data Preparation, Normalization and Combining Data with Python
- Tensor Board
- Activation Functions, Optimization Techniques
- Implementing SLP and MLP in TensorFlow
- Implementing DCGAN
- Analyzing sentiment
- Translating Sentences
Who should take this Training and what is the prerequisite ?
This training is for people who are starting with deep learning and what to learn about how it works and neural networks.
For this training you should have some basic knowledge of machine learning and idea about deep learning.
We are living in the world of machines and the use of machine learning is just increasing every day. It is used in various things we use everyday.It offers great career opportunities and various job roles.
For a career in deep learning you should have skills such as programming, calculus,signal processing,applied maths ,neural networks and language processing.