What is ASP.NET Training About ?
ASP stands for Active Server Pages. ASP.NET is a successor to ASP. ASP.NET is a web development platform, application framework, from Microsoft for web applications to produce dynamic web applications. Using Asp.net, we can make applications such as desktop applications, Mobile Applications and web applications. It uses C#, VB.net or any other preferable .net language.
Architecture, server control, validation, applications, MVC, panel control, web form, debugging, error handling, API, Stack, heap, boxing Are some of the most important concepts of ASP.NET.
The flexibility of ASP.NET is more than any other platform. Learning ASP.NET provides you with many career options. You can build your career in .Net Developer, Ios and Android app development, Robotics, Automation, Cloud computing and it is always evolving. Many Popular websites use ASP.NET to make applications.
What we require to make Application in ASP.NET
- Any technology - here we take ASP.NET
- Web Server - we use IIS for ASP.NET
What will you learn in ASP.NET Training ?
- fundamentals of ASP.NET.
- In-depth features and advanced features of ASP.NET.
- To build the dynamic web page.
- Implement client-side validations using validation controls framework.
- Make more Secure Modules with controlled access.
- Do CRUD operations and handle dynamic data from SQL Server.
- Make Websites with AJAX and enhance interaction.
What will you be able to do after ASP.NET training ?
- Make live projects and run in a web browser
- Work with Data controls and validation controls
- Use Master pages
- Working with Navigation controls
- Learn Working with Login control
- Learn the web.config file and machine.config
Who should take this Training and what is the prerequisite ?
Career Prospects of ASP.NET
ASP.NET is very popular by many leading companies. It has very attractive career prospects and its use is growing day by day.
In which domains are ASP.NET used ?
- Construction Industry Information Technology Services/IT Consulting.
- IT/Web Services.
- Travel & Tourism.
- Social Networking
- Social Plug-in Widgets
- Construction Industry
- Print Media
- Blog Widgets
An ASP.NET developer can expect a salary of Rs 300,998 per Annum in India and if you want an increase, then you can go for more advanced versions such as MVC and frameworks.