What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 training about ?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business applications platform from Microsoft that combines components of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP), along with productivity applications and artificial intelligence tools.
What will you learn ?
- Intro and set Field services
- Set up and configure Field Service
- Manage work orders
- Schedule and dispatch work orders
- Manage Field Service mobility
- Manage inventory and purchasing (10 – 15%)
- Manage the Connected Field Service solution
- Manage Agreements
- Introduction to Portals Security
- Knowledge Management
- Understand Liquid Operators
- Available Tags
- Create Advanced Templates for Portals
What will you be able to do after this training ?
- Customize the Dynamics 365 framework
- create and maintain powerful workflows and business process flows, use solutions to package
- deploy customizations across multiple Dynamics 365 environments
- Understand of the Dynamics 365 security model
Who should take this Training and what is the prerequisite ?
.Net Developer with Basic Knowledge of Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is already very popular and is used by about 80% population. You can have a career in one of 4 roles; deployment, management, training, development.