What is CSS3 ?
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is used to provide a consistent look and feel across the pages of website, and to make site updates and maintenance fast and simple. Style can include elements such as colors, fonts, improved accessibility, and page layout without having to use tables. CSS also makes it easy to tailor the formatting of your information to different devices visiting your site, an approach known as responsive web design. CSS standards are maintained by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Some of the most important features of Angular are:
- Data binding in the fastest load
- Simplifies MVC pattern
- It is faster
- The development process is flexible
- It supports Cross Platform
What will you learn ?
- Introduction to CSS3
- HTML and CSS3
- Selectors, Pseudo Classes, and Pseudo Elements
- Fonts and Text Effect
- Color, Opacity, Gradients and Masks
- Border and Box Effects like Box Shadow
- Transforms, Transitions, and Animations
- Layout: Columns, Flexible Box
- Vendor Specific Prefixes
- Embedding Media
- Accessibility Features
- Media Queries
- Implementing LESS, SASS, and Other CSS Preprocessors
What will you be able to do after this training ?
- Style elements using the new selectors, pseudo classes, and pseudo elements.
- Use font and text effects
- Use the new gradient, mask, and background image techniques.
- Implement animations, transitions, and 2D and 3D transforms.
- Render content appropriately for mobile and tablet devices using media queries.
- Understand vendor-specific prefixes and browser support for various CSS3 techniques.
Who should take this Training and what is the prerequisite ?
This training given by CSS3 trainers should be attended by people with substantial prior experience developing with HTML and CSS.
For this training, you should have Software or IT understanding.
Career Prospects of CSS3
The job prospects of CSS3 is very good and you should have this skill under your belt.