What is Mean Stack ?
MEAN is a collection of Open Source components that together, provide an end-to-end framework for building dynamic web applications; starting from the top (code running in the browser) to the bottom (database). The stack is made up of:
Mean stack technology is improving day by day and is also easy to use. The leading mobile app development companies use Mean Stack for developing top mobile apps as Mean Stack is listed as the best technology for developing mobile apps.
What will you learn ?
- What is Mean Stack?
- What is Mean Stack Developer?
- What is MongoDB?
- What is Express.JS?
- What is Angular JS?
- What is Node JS?
- Mean Stack Architecture
- How much Mean Stack Developer make?
- Skill sets of Mean Stack developer
- What is the Future of Mean stack Developer?
- Advantages of Mean Stack
- Disadvantages of Mean Stack
What will you be able to do after Mean Stack training ?
- Design Mean Stack Applications from basic.
- Use Node.js, Express and MongoDB to develop APIs.
- Create and use MongoDB databases
Who should take Mean Stack Training and what is the prerequisite ?
Career Prospects of MEAN stack training
Mean Stack Developers these days are needed by almost every business. Mean Stack is growing exponentially and the roles are increasing. It is a very fulfilling career option and people passionate about development should surely take this training.